Finding primary sources can be tricky. Here are some ways to search for them:
1. Search a primary source database.
2. Use library catalogs to find primary sources published in books.
3. Use the bibliographies of secondary sources.
4. Search for manuscript and archival materials.
5. Search an index (not full-text, but sometimes the best for the topic).
Use these search terms- in addition to your keywords- in order to identify published primary sources at the library:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 International License. | Details of our policy